So… You were probably thinking I was gone. Nope. WordPress was messing up for a long time and all my posts would become drafts. I couldn’t publish anything because the app would shut down.
So to recap my life over the months I’ve been away:
1) Got a spa package for my birthday, various things happened and I ended up getting two free full body massages. At the same time my mother let her friends who suddenly tell her they are basically homeless stay at our place and convince my “uncle” (but not my uncle) to help her with her floors…. The weekend of my birthday, so after being at the spa, I spend the rest of my hours on my knees hand sawing floor boards and helping “uncle”. A mixture of the coolest and most disappointing birthday.
2) Went to my first TFC game 🙂 , came home worked on the floors.
3) Went to my first Union event, the Light the Night Walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma. It was amazing. And seeing the children waving back at us from the hospital was probably one of those special moments that come very rarely in your life.
4) Second trip to the spa my friend went with me, got me a belated birthday present; a citrine pendant.
5) Went to a friend’s birthday party at The D-Spot and had their signature waffle…. There are no words to describe how good the brownies on this waffle was.
6) Discovered Wish.com! Bought the “Ruby Aquamarine Morganite Peridot Silver Ring” in size 8. It lived up to my expectations. (Thank you, Nawei Store!)
And that’s what I’ve been doing!